On behalf of Panipat Thermal Power Station (PTPS), Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) has invited bids for a solar power plant.
The solar plant will be installed at Panipat thermal station. The bidding is for the operation and maintenance of the solar plant for five years. This will be grid-connected with generation capacity of 10MW.
Following are the details are given in the tender document by HPGCL:
- Last date for submission of online tender: 27.12.2021 up to 12:00 Hrs
- Due date & time of opening of Technical bid (Part-I): 31 .12.2021 at 11:00 Hrs.
- Tender document Fee (Non-refundable): Rs. 1180/-inclusive of all taxes
- E-service Fees (Non – refundable): Rs. 1180/-inclusive of all taxes
- Earnest Money (Refundable): Rs.10,50,000/-
- Short listing of Technical bids & Opening of Financial Bid (Part-II) will be intimated to the firms on their e-mail.
The minimum eligibility criterion for bidders are as follows:
- The bidder applying for the Panipat project should be the original equipment manufacturer of a solar PV plant and having experience of two years (must have achieved a CUF of 18% or higher in one of these years) for O&M of solar PV plant of 5 MW or higher (having SCADA system) in past 5 years or a registered vendor of HPGCL, as per vendor registration policy for the specific category of the work.
The bidder must have experience of having successfully executed work order of Operation and Maintenance of solar PV plant of 5 MW or above (having SCADA system) for two years (must have achieved a CUF of 18% or higher in one of these years) during last five years ending the last day of the month previous to the month in which application are invited having minimum work order value as follows: Single order copy of value not less than Rs. 84.00 lakhs executed during one year OR; Two orders of the value not less than Rs. 52.50 lakhs executed during one year OR; Three orders of the value not less than Rs. 42.00 lakhs executed during one year.
- Bidders shall submit, in support of the above conditions, the copy of work orders executed with the completion certificates that mentions financial implication of the order.
In case the bidder wants to meet the eligibility criteria through its own power plant, then the firm will submit copy of PPA of solar PV plant of 5 MW or higher (having SCADA system), executed in past 5 years along with proof of CUF greater than or equal to 18% achieved in last 2 years for the same plant.
Reference: Tender Document